For developers and manufacturers
- research and verification the development and modernization RPE strategy
- to make competitive analysis
- to create limiting (extreme) operating conditions of RPE, carrying out life tests
- to check requirements of customers during the research and development work
- to carry out tests at all stages of the life cycle of RPE according EN, NIOSH, DIN and other standards and regulatory documents
bodies and testing laboratories
- to monitor the RPE quality according EN, NIOSH, DIN and other standards
- to carry out advanced individual tests for clients and providing additional services
- researching and development of recommendations to improve industry safety in the workplace
The test equipment "Monoxide" measures the content of carbon monoxide (CO) that has passed through the filter of the RPE in the required time.
Consists of a test chamber and a breathing simulator with an inflatable dummy head for perfect obturation.
A test atmosphere is created in the chamber with the necessary conditions - temperature, moisture content, volume of carbon monoxide.
The breathing simulator creates a pulsating air flow with the necessary parameters of breathing frequency, breathing depth, temperature and relative humidity on "exhalation".
During the test, the time of the protective action of RPE is determined, i.e. the time from the moment carbon monoxide enters the filter to the moment it appears behind the filter in a breakthrough concentration
The software and technical capabilities of the “Monoxide” test equipment are suitable for most tests of masks according to international standards, and in case of changes or new ones, you do not have to partially or completely replace the equipment - the settings are simply and flexibly changed * in the software.
This feature will allow you to conduct tests according to your research scenarios.
*within technical possibilities
Modern way of control
To control the test equipment, an application is used on a touch-screen display and the app on personal computer with a simple and convenient interface in English. It is possible to quickly and easily master the control of the "monoxide" and involve even a laboratory intern in the work.Read about own software
Increases the productivity of the testing process
Saves time for lab staff
The tests do not require the constant operator presence. Test equipment «Monoxide» software automatically maintains test parameters, records and stores their results.Read about own software
Lightweight design and advanced ergonomicsWeight – no more 50 kg
- feedback of test results in real-time
- automatic control of test parameters, fixation and formation of a test database with results
- to export test results to your devices in PDF&EXCEL-file and print its
- to create DATABASE of relevant standards, test modes, types and models of RPE, manufactures of RPE
Testing filtering self-rescuers according to:
Warranty from 12 months
Training of the Customer's staff
Service support for the entire period of use
Development of equipment according to your terms of reference
If you are interesting in this test equipment, please, fill out
an application for a consultation.